Service Region: Middle East
Company: Impact Learning & Development
Language: Arabic, English
Delivery Approach: Face-to-face (on-site) & Online
Aliaa is a perpetually-learning L&D professional & Development Coach who is passionate about optimizing the individuals’ careers and organizations competence, with a 10-year experience in Strategic Planning, Leadership, Training, Coaching and Career Counseling.
She has provided more than a thousand hours of coaching & training adults, corporate & individuals, as well as undergraduates to make information-based career decisions, and perform better at workplace.
She currently certifies Career Services Providers & Career Coaches on NCDA & ICF Credentials.
- FCD Instructor, the National Career Development Association (NCDA), USA
- Associate Certified Coach (ACC), International Coach Federation (ICF)
- Alumna of the Professional Fellowship Program, U.S. State Department
- Certified Practitioner of the Global Leadership Assessment (GLA360), Marshall Goldsmith Stakeholder Centered Coaching
- Holder of Design Thinking Certification, IDEO
- Former Assistant Lecturer, Training Consultant, Managing Director, Management & Leadership Trainer