Bring Life Orientations to Your Organization
If you are interested in bringing LIFO to your organization, please feel free to contact us. Wherever you are located, we can help your organization get started with LIFO or support you through one of our global business partners.
Find a Practitioner Near You for In-house & Online Solutions
This option is perfect for those who wish/need to customize the LIFO workshop to meet specific organizational needs. In-house workshops are workshops facilitated by LIFO licensed practitioners at client sites. We also have our Online Instructor-Led Interactive Workshops provide customized LIFO based solutions tailored to fit your organization as well. Blended with a series of microlearning mini sessions, it provides a unique experience for your employees that doesn't let them miss out any of the benefits of the in-house workshops.
This is great for organizations with large numbers of employees where sending employees or waiting for the public workshop is not optimal.
Have Your Own Internal Trainer On Board
Training your own internal experts will help in spreading and reinforcing this positive strength based LIFO culture within your organization. A LIFO corporate internal practitioner, who successfully completes the licensing program, is licensed to conduct LIFO programs, provide consulting, as well as purchase and use LIFO materials (i.e. slides, books and tools) with employees. LIFO licensed practitioners are entitled to receive support and assistance from our global business partners whenever needed, including customized materials and/or teaching tools. Just fill out a form with some basic information about you and your organization and we will take it from there.
Why Internal Trainers?
- Cost effective and efficient.
- Allows for more focused training because of the deeper understanding of the company and its business.
- Can use current and actual work examples.
- More effective due to having relevant/current and actual work examples.
- Convenient training schedule and location, less commitments.
- Good for team building and bonding.
- Easier to schedule and deliver company-wide program over the long term.
- Quickest way to instill a common and effective Strength-based LIFO culture within the organization.
Contact us to find more about how to bring Life Orientation to your organization: