Become a Global Life Orientations (LIFO)® Certified Practitioner
Are you a Coach/Trainer/HR Consultant or a Leader/Manager?
Join us in our virtual blended certification workshop to:
- Equip yourself with LIFO®, a powerful science-based method for people & organizational development
- Be guided directly by one of the most experienced senior LIFO® Master Trainers in the world
- Get certified and join our Global Practitioners Network
- Access to LIFO® materials including surveys, workbooks, and toolkits in addition to numerous marketing materials and eBooks
- Get dedicated virtual sales and digital marketing-related support from LIFO Global Team to accelerate your business
Provided with case study analysis, educational games, and interactive exercises to enhance learning and deepen understanding, participants acquire the necessary knowledge and practical experiences to deliver the LIFO Method, along with its programs competently to their organizations.
- Professional knowledge of the definitions and characteristics of the four behavioral orientations
- Knowledge and ability to set up, administer, interpret and give feedback on profile results, regardless of role
- A firm grasp of the 6 core LIFO strategies
- Tactics to coach individuals in building development plans, based on their unique blend of behavioral styles
- A comprehensive understanding of the history, science, and psychology behind LIFO
Benefit as a LIFO® Practitioner
- A digital copy of the LIFO® -Certified Practitioner logo
- Your official certificate of designation as a certified LIFO practitioner the strengths-based tool
- Promote yourself on our Global Practitioners directory to be featured among the world’s best coaches and consultants
- Distinguish yourself as a Behavioral Analyst and an Expert Strengths Practitioner/Coach using our self-branding kit (Business Cards, letterheads, etc)
- Virtual sales training, digital marketing training, and continuous support
- Practitioner’s portal access (Sample materials, Marketing materials, Proposals templates, Facilitation Notes on all kinds of workshops, Agenda & Time Schedule templates, etc)
- Open access to our resources library which has over 100 e-books and articles on different trending topics (Updated on a monthly basis)
- On-going marketing support from LIFO Global Team/ Local Business Partner
- Self-branding guidance on various SNS
- Digital delivery support using the best available tools and platforms in the market
- Online courses creation and sales support on various channels
- Access to a mural board for 3 months
- Free e-feedback chart (10 credits) to kick-start your business
- Promotional online surveys (10 credits for each survey type)
- ... and more!
More about the Virtual Blended Certification HERE.
Who Should Attend
- Consultants/OD Practitioners
- Coaches, Trainers, Leaders
- Managers in any industry interested in tapping into the potential of their employees, teams, and clients
Senior Executive LIFO® Global Master Practitioner
David has solid experience as a behavioral health counselor, a training director, a master trainer, and a senior master trainer in applied behavioral sciences for three decades. He has been mentored by Dr. Stuart Atkins, creator of Life Orientations®, since 1984.
The Human Graph activity, LIFO® Team Profile process, and LIFO Total Feedback process were created by David. He coauthored Accountability Circles Training (ACT) with Dr. Stuart Atkins and coauthored numerous Life Orientations Participant Guides, Summary Reports, and Surveys.
David has facilitated Life Orientations Certifications and Accountability Circles Certifications with more than 2,000 professionals from more than 500 organizations worldwide. Some organizations he has worked with including: American Express, Exxon, FBI, Bridgestone, Ford, General Electric, General Motors, Google, HBO, Harley-Davidson, Hewlett-Packard, IBM, Johnson & Johnson, 3M, Target, Microsoft, NASA, United Airlines, Saudi Arabian Airlines, Xerox, and more.
Stuart Atkins, Ph.D., acknowledges David in his book The Name of Your Game, “David’s teaching style has generated immeasurable enthusiasm and insight.” Dr. Atkins also writes, “David is the leading student of LIFO Theory and Practice”.
May 10 - June 8, 2023
- May 10, 2023: Briefing session
- May 11-24, 2023: Self-paced term #1
- May 25, 2023: Instructor-led session #1
- May 26-31, 2023: Self-paced term #2
- June 1, 2023: Instructor-led session #2
- June 2-7, 2023: Self-paced term #3
- June 8, 2023: Instructor-led session #3
Time (for briefing and Instructor-led session):
10:00AM PT/ 01:00PM ET/ 05:00PM UTC/ 07:00PM CET/ 01:00AM Manila (+1) / 02:00AM JST (+1)
(3 (three) hours per session)
- If any of the date/time of the zoom sessions listed above does not meet your schedule, or in case of any unexpected circumstances that hinder you from attending, we will provide the recording of the session. You will have the chance to send the master practitioner questions or inquiries as well.
(The recording is only available for those who cannot attend the scheduled session)
- If you prefer to have a 1-on-1 self-guided certification, please contact us at: email@example.com for more information and scheduling.
If you are already a certified LIFO practitioner/master practitioner, you can join this program to refresh your LIFO knowledge, gain a global status, and get the virtual delivery experience, WITH a special practitioner price:
・LIFO Practitioner: $1,000
・LIFO Master Practitioner: $500
We can provide you with extended 1-on-1 coaching with a master practitioner after the certification is done. This is a two-hour 1-on-1 session with a master practitioner where you can get:
- Extended and more detailed debriefing on your survey results as a coachee.
- Support in setting the goals of your journey as a LIFO practitioner after the certification
Extended coaching price: $500 (per one session for 2 hours)
Registration will be closed on May 3, 2023
- Before April 25, 2023: Full refund (minus administration fee)
- Between April 25 - May 9, 2023: 50% refund (minus administration fee)
- After May 9, 2023: No refund