Bruce Rowling and Mark Erskine from Applied Strengths (AS), our joint sole partner for LIFO in the United Kingdom, are delighted to announce the first LIFO public face-to-face certification accreditation hosted by AS. The style of certification will be interactive, informative, memorable, and fun!
Royal Windsor has been chosen as an iconic venue so delegates can enjoy the history and traditions of this world-famous location. The hotel for the conference is adjacent to the castle and will enable delegates to see some of the traditional ceremonies taking place during the conference. For example, the famous "Changing the Guard" will take place on two of the conference days at coffee time!
We look forward to welcoming delegates from all around the world and sharing our passion for LIFO.
- To equip delegates to administer and interpret LIFO surveys and reports
- To coach individuals, leaders, teams and organisations, using the LIFO method
- To certificate delegates giving them membership in the global community of practitioners and access to surveys and other resources, information, and ongoing professional development
- Understand the theory and origins of the LIFO method
- Consider the principles and value of behaviour profiling
- Explore the key features of the four orientations incorporating the powerful HEAR acronym
- Understand the key differentiators of the model, especially the ‘simple but deep’ aspects of the relationship between intention, behaviour and impact in favourable & unfavourable conditions
- Focus on strength development and the deployment of the six personal development strategies
- Practise coaching with LIFO in a safe environment
Earn ICF-Accredited CCE Units
At the end of the program, you are provided with 16 Continuing Coach Education Units (8 Core Competencies, 8 Resource Development.) Coaches who are already credentialed as ACC, PCC or MCC can use the CCE units towards renewal or upgrading their credentials as a part of your coach-specific education.
Coaches who are not credentialed can submit these credits to ICF (International Coach Federation) through a portfolio application.
Who Should Attend
Anyone with an interest in using LIFO™ to develop themselves, teams or organisations.
Mark Erskine and Bruce Rowling, Master Trainers and Co-founders of Applied Strengths, sole joint UK partners for LIFO in the UK. Bringing their joint experience of over 45 years of LIFO.
November 14-16, 2023 (3 days)
MacDonald Hotel, Windsor (luxury Hotel adjacent to Windsor Castle)
(23 High Street, Windsor, SL4 1LH, United Kingdom)
Special offer for payment before October 1st, 2023:
(Normal price: $3,125)
For existing certified practitioner (refresher course):
・Accommodation for 2 nights (Check-in on the 14th, check out on the 16th) on a B&B basis.
・Extra nights (before and/or after) are available for $220/night
・If you are opting for staying outside the designated accommodation, $450 will be deducted from the pricing
・50% by October 31st, 2023
・Not refundable from November 1st, 2023
(This workshop is hosted by Applied Strengths)