Leverage the power of LIFO™ to enhance your personal effectiveness in communication with children, parents, and colleagues, as well as in effectively managing tasks. This proficiency will boost your confidence in dealing with multiple issues and challenges simultaneously. Learn a framework that empowers educators, parents, and students by adapting to their strengths and choices, instead of forcing things into a one-size-fits-all solution.
Provide educators with easy-to-grasp, practical tools to empower:
- Effective management of preferences to better connect to, and meet the needs of students
- Effective understanding of colleagues, senior leadership, and management for better preparation leading to more impactful meetings and interactions
- Quickly grasping the preferences of parents to effectively connect and win their support
By attending this Skill Up workshop, you will:
- Understand the value of behavior styles in empowering confidence to deal with multiple issues simultaneously in an educational environment
- Get equipped, especially as an educator or teacher, with practical and immediately useful tools to enhance daily interactions in an educational environment
- Learn to recognize and manage your strengths when interacting with students, parents, and colleagues
- Develop skills to recognize and communicate to children's individual preferences in information processing, identify the needs and wants of young adults about choices and future aspirations, and facilitate conversations with them
- Understand how people process and react to information, enhancing communication and collaboration
- Learn to provide information in a way that facilitates meaningful conversations
Who Should Attend
Any educator, especially teachers, head-teachers, classroom assistants, parents, trainee teachers ECT (PGCE in UK), individuals in managerial roles within educational settings, and those who coach, train, or consult educators.
Bruce Rowling is the joint UK Partner for LIFO® in the UK under the brand name Applied Strengths, a LIFO Master Trainer & Coach and an accredited facilitator both face to face and online using Mural. He has used LIFO® for over 25 years in his training, facilitation and coaching business in the Corporate, Government and not-for-profit sectors. Bruce is Director and Founder of Pointer Facilitation and an experienced facilitator, running his global business activities since 1997.
The program will be delivered via Zoom combined with the use of Mural Digital Whiteboard application in 2 sessions @1.5-hour, with a homework assignment in between the 2 sessions.
June 20 and 22, 2023 (2 days)
Los Angeles: 07:30 AM - 09:00 AM
New York: 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM
London: 03:30 PM - 5:00 PM
Paris: 04:30 PM - 06:00 PM
Singapore: 10:30 PM - 12:00 AM
Tokyo: 11:30 PM - 01:00 AM (+1)
Cancellation: Fully payable (minus administration fee) if canceled until 24 hours before the start of the event.